Rishikesh is one of the most spiritual and adventurous cities in India. It is mostly famous for Yoga and Adventure Activities and rafting is one of the best activity that you can do in Rishikesh.
For Booking Rishikesh Rafting Call us at 9812597039.CLICK TO CALL
Rafting in Rishikesh Prices
|Bhrampuri to NIM Beach (9 km,1-2 hrs)||Rs 600 p.p|
|Shivpuri to NIM Beach (16 km,3-4 hrs)||Rs 1000 p.p|
|Marine Drive to NIM Beach (27 km, 4-5 hrs)||Rs 1500 p.p|
|Kaudiyala to NIM Beach (34 Km, Day trip)||Rs 2500 p.p|
Is it Safe to Do Rafting in Rishikesh?
White water river rafting in Rishikesh is an adventure activity and it has its own risks and dangers but if it is done responsibly then it is a safe and adrenaline-rushing activity. You must consider the following facts before entering your first Rafting trip.
- Rafting company with professionals: It is one of the most important but underrated fact ,people tends to go for cheap rafting packages rather than considering their safety.There are many unprofessionals in the market that may lure with cheap prices but it is in your hands to make sure that you are going with an expert in your first trip.
- Listening to Rafting Guide instructions Properly: Some people just ignore the instructions given by rafting guide at the time of briefing this can sometime lead to dangerous situation because river is full of uncertainity and literally anything can happen so listening carefully all the instructions given by guide is very important.
- Wearing Loose Clothes.
- Not Taking anything important during the trip: There is a dry bag where you can put only limited things like mobile phone or wallet so be careful about that to not take too many things to the trip.
What is included in the River Rafting Package ?
- Transportation Include from our Tapovan office to the rafting starting point and endpoint to Tapovan office.
- All class rafting gear Include like Rafts, Life Jackets, Helmets, Dry Bags, Paddle and the services with trained guides for rafts adventure activities.
- River rafting activities include like River Rafting, Cliff Jumping and Body Surfing.
What is not included in the package?
- Not Included any kind of personal expenses.
- Not Include any kind of transportation beyond the trip route and place of stay.
- Not Include evacuation (emergency) hospitalisation, Medical and rescue expenses.
What is the Minimum Age for Rafting?
Children below the age of Five are not allowed to do Rafting. Children from 5 to 14 are allowed to go for Kids Stretch which is Bhrampuri to NIM Beach(9km).
What are the timings for Rafting in Rishikesh?
The first rafting trip starts from 9 am and you can book till 3 to 4 pm. As rafting usually ends after 5 pm.
What is the best time of year for Rafting in Rishikesh?
March to June is the best time for rafting because of the amazing weather and you can perform any sections.
How to Book For Rafting in Rishikesh?
You can either contact us directly on 9041764158/9812597039 or you can book from here.