- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Dehradun to Sankri(7-8hrs)
Sankri (6,450ft) to Judha lake (8,900ft) 3Hrs.
Judha Lake to Kedarkanta Base camp (11,250ft). 2-3 hrs.
Kedar Kantha Base camp to Kedarkanta peak (12,500ft) and Down to Base camp
Base camp to Return Sankri
Sankri to Dehradun (7-8hrs)
-Trekking Gear: Gaiter, Microspiks, Walking stick
- Accommodation. (Homestay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek
- (Veg. + Egg).
-Trek equipment: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent, utensils, and crampon (if required)
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher, and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, Guide, and Support staff.
- Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and return (According to itinerary)
- Mules to carry the central luggage, not for any personal
-Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
No Details Found