- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kedarkantha is considered one of the most popular and beautiful trek in Uttarakhand, India. Today Kedarkantha is the topmost trek of Uttarakhand Himalayas. The beauty of which people keep seeing, Kedarkantha Trek is a classic winter trek. The trek provides a great opportunity for trekkers to see the scenic beauty and experience the life of remote villages of Garhwal Himalayas.
Kedarkantha trek lies in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. It starts from a small but busy village of Sour – Sankri which is in the Govind Wildlife Sanctuary national park. If you visit it once, then no doubt you will definitely visit here again. The charm is the most beautiful thing about this place. Certainly, many of the trekkers feel like Sankri is their second home.
No details found.
Dehradun to Sankri(7-8hrs)
Sankri (6,450ft) to Judha lake (8,900ft) 3Hrs.
Judha Lake to Kedarkanta Base camp (11,250ft). 2-3 hrs.
Kedar Kantha Base camp to Kedarkanta peak (12,500ft) and Down to Base camp
Base camp to Return Sankri
Sankri to Dehradun (7-8hrs)
-Trekking Gear: Gaiter, Microspiks, Walking stick
– Accommodation. (Homestay, Camping)
– Meals while on trek
– (Veg. + Egg).
-Trek equipment: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent, utensils, and crampon (if required)
– All necessary permits and entry fees.
– First aid medical kits, stretcher, and oxygen cylinder.
– Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, Guide, and Support staff.
– Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and return (According to itinerary)
– Mules to carry the central luggage, not for any personal
-Any kind of personal expenses.
– Food during transit.
– Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
– Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
– Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found