Grade: Easy to Moderate
Location:Garhwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand
Max. Altitude: 3800m
Day 1: Dehradun to Sankri
Altitude: 6,400 feet
220 km drive – approx 10 hours
Trekkers will be picked from Dehradun at 07:00am in a Tata Sumo or a similar vehicle
Expected arrival time at Sankri – 5:00 pm
Overnight stay at Sankri
BSNL network erratic
Day 2: Sankri to Juda-ka-Talab
Altitude: 6,400 feet to 9,100 feet
4 kms trek, approx 5 hours
The trail passes through dense pine forests, maple trees, few streams and finally opens out to beautiful meadows
Stay in tents
Day 3: Juda-ka-Talab to Kedarkantha Base
Altitude: 9,100 feet to 11,250 feet
4 kms trek, approx 2.5 hours
Most of today’s trail is on a ridge, under oak trees
You will also pass through some meadows where you can spot shepherd log huts
Peaks :- Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Kala Nag and Ranglana stand among the others
Stay in tents
Day 4: Kedarkantha base to Kedarkantha peak-Juda Ka Talaab
Altitude: 11,250 feet to 12,500 feet to 8,900 feet
6 kms trek, approx 7 hours
Spend some time at the summit and descend back to the Juda Ka Talaab by noon for lunch
Stay in tents
Day 5 : Juda Ka Talaab to Sankri By Trek then Travelling Sankri to Dehradun
We will Return Today after an early Breakfast . We will reach Sankri at around 12 o’clock and then back to Dehradun around 7 pm.
– Accommodation. (Homestay, Camping)
– Meals while on trek
– (Veg. + Egg).
-Trek equipment: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent, utensils, and crampon (if required)
– All necessary permits and entry fees.
– First aid medical kits, stretcher, and oxygen cylinder.
– Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, Guide, and Support staff.
– Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and return (According to itinerary)
– Mules to carry the central luggage, not for any personal
-Any kind of personal expenses.
– Food during transit.
– Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
– Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
– Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
Cancellation Policy :
- Before 30 Days : 90% of Total land package Cost is Refundable
- Between 21- 30 Days : 75% of Total Land Package Cost is Refundable
- Between 11-20 Days :50% of Total Land Package Cost is Refundable
- Less than 10 Days: No Refund
- 1 Pair of Thermal
- 3 Pair of Socks + 1 Pair of woollen socks
- 2 Pair of Hand Gloves (Water Proof & Fleece material)
- Sun Cap
- Woollen Cap
- Neck Warmer (Scarf/Buff)
- 2 Quick Dry Full Sleeves (T-Shirt)
- 1 Full sleeves Fleece
- 1 Wind Proof Jacket (windcheater/Heavy Jacket)
- 2 Track Pants (No Cotton or Jeans)
- Sun Glass
- Sun scream, Lip balm, Moisturizer
- Trek Pole
- Trekking Shoes (No Sports shoes or Woodland shoes)
- Poncho ( The Gear used to protect from Rain)
- Day pack (Small one)
- Back Pack 60 Ltrs (+ Rain cover)
- 2 Water Bottles
- Toilet Paper & Wet Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Antibactial Powder
- Tooth Brush
- Quick Dry Towel
- Crocin (1Strip)
- Disprine (1 Strip)
- Lomotive (1 Strip)
- Digene (1Strip)
- Band Aid – Qty 5
- Neusphorine Powder
- Betadine Tube
- Vomistop/Avomine (Motion Sickness Tablet)