Himachal Pradesh covers the north front of the country, offering the tourists with some of the most wonderful hill stations in the world…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Call Now For Booking 9812597039
Delhi-Manali ( 570 Kms, 13-14 Hrs )
Reach Delhi and take evening luxury Volvo bus from New Delhi, departure time is 05.00 Pm, Overnight on the board.
Manali Town Sightseeing
Arrival Manali by 0700 Hrs in the morning, Manali, according to legend, was born when the waters of The Great Deluge receded and the seventh Manu’s ark came to rest on a hillside in this valley. As the earth dried up there came up a place of breathtaking beauty which was named after the great sage. After breakfast visit to Vashisth Bath (Vasisht Springs is situated at Vasisht village , just 3 Km from Manali. Sulphur springs gush forth from the mountains here and these springs have medicinal properties. A bath complex with a restaurant caters to the tourists.)Temples dedicated to Sage Vasishta and Lord Rama are located nearby) , Hadimba Temple (Hadimba Temple is one of the most important temples in the region. This four story wooden temple is located in the middle of a forest called the Dhungiri). Tibetan Monastery, Club House. Evening free for shopping on The Mall Road. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
Wake up to the sweet sound of nature and after breakfast head towards Solang Valley.
This valley is famous for its adventure activities and you can try your hand at
Paragliding, Zorbing, ATV Rides, Horse-riding, Trail-rides and so much more. Before
indulging in these activities make sure to understand all safety protocols and measures.
After that you will visit Sissu Village – through the newly built Atal Tunnel, one of the
highest Tunnels in the World. This tunnel acts as a gateway to the Lahaul & Spiti Valley.
You can make a stop at the North-Portal of the tunnel for an amazing photo-shoot.
**This option will be at extra cost. Afterwards return to hotel for dinner and a
After breakfast, prepare for whole day sightseeing tour to Kullu Valley, which includes – Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl industry.
Return back to Delhi with sweet memories on a luxury volvo.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Breakfast and Dinner at the hotels and camps mentioned
- Accommodation for 4 nights 5 days on triple sharing basis
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary
- Transportation through Premium Volvo or Traveller
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Assistance on Arrival
- No Hidden Cost
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad
No Details Found