Uttarakhand High Court lifts ban after a long stay in Yatra , Nainital High Court Says only 800 Devotees will be allowed at Kedarnath Dham, 1200 at Badrinath Dham, 600 at Gangotri , and 400 Devotees in Yamunotri Dham Per Day.
Latest Guidelines For Char Dham Yatra
Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) for Char Dham Yatra
- E- Pass Uttarakhand Registration is Mandatory for all Devotees coming from Outside of Uttarakhand.
- E- Pass Uttarakhand is Not Required for residents of Uttarakhand.
- Registration in Char Dham Dev-Sthanam Board can be done through there official website.
- People coming to Chardham must have Double Vaccination Certificate after 15 days of Second Dose of travelling to Chardham Yatra Or they must have Covid Negative Report prior than 72 hr of travelling.
- For Kerala, Andhra-Pardesh and Maharashtra Double Dose Vaccine Status with Covid Negative report is Mandatory.
- Pilgrims suspected to be infected or have symptoms of Covid will be tested at the designated testing facilities in the state and if found positive, they will be isolated and referred to the designated Covid treatment facilities in the state.
- The SOPs mandate that the Char Dham shrines and their surrounding areas will be sanitised thrice a day.
- At Char Dham shrines, CCTVs will also be used for checking whether pilgrims are following social distancing and wearing facemasks, apart from continuous checking by law enforcement agencies, according to the SOPs.
- There will be Covid testing facilities, availability of medicines, medical oxygen on Char Dham routes. For natural disasters along the routes, heli-ambulance will be available for Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath areas.
- Employees of hotels, resorts, dharamshala, homestay and guesthouses where pilgrims can stay should be vaccinated.
- Six people can come for pilgrimage through one registration certificate and they have to visit the shrines within two days (starting from the day for which they have registered for the darshan). Pilgrims will not be allowed inside the sanctum sanctorum of the shrines. They also can’t offer any type of prasad (sanctified food) in the temples.
People Allowed Per Day
|Temple||No. Of Devotees Allowed Per Day|
The Court said only 800 Devotees will be allowed to Kedarnath Dham, 1000 at Badrinath Dham, 600 at Gangotri, and 400 People are allowed at Yamunotri. In Addition to this, Devotees will not be allowed to take bath in any of the ‘Kund’.
Below Mentioned packages include Accommodation(3 Star Property on Triple Sharing basis), transportation, Sightseen, Food, Tour Leader in the Package.
|Transportation||Total Package Charges Per Person|
|Tempo Traveller||₹ 7500|
|By SUV(Innova/Ertiga or Similar)||₹ 9500|
|By Swift Dezire or Similar||₹ 10500|
F.A.Qs About Char Dham
Reach us at 9041764158/9812597039
It takes 10 to 11 Days to Complete Char Dham Yatra.
The Nearest Railway to Kedarnath is Yog Nagri Rishikesh,Uttarakhand
The Nearest Airport to Kedarnath is Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun.